1.2K views
3.3

First of all, I feel very bummed writing this because I've been a costumer for a long time and I always prefer Estarland over gamestop or amazon. I recommended the company several times to friends in the past, but things seem to be changing.

I always had good trade in experiences with them until recently. I shipped two trade in orders on the same day, one with a Dreamcast and another one with a PS2 and all my PS2 game collection. After a really long time I got an email saying my trade in for the Dreamcast was processed, but I never got one of the PS2 order. After 2 months or so I got in contact with them about it and they said they were gonna look for it. The next day or so, I got in contact again, the guy asked for a tracking number (which I lost unfortunately) and the order was cancelled right away.

This doesn't make sense because both orders were shipped at the exact same time, how come one was received but the higher value one wasn't? The order that was cancelled is # 6442293.

Unfortunately I lost the tracking number in the mess when I moved to a new apartment, so I can't do much anymore other than stop buying at Estarland.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• consoles