Cohoes, New York
Resolved
1.3

Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via PayPal. It's been over six weeks now, and I still haven't received my money. On the final day of the six week period, the customer service rep informed me that I would receive my money that day.

I didn't.

They're dancing around it and are very shady. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. It's extremely unfortunate. Don't be a victim. Seek out other websites do your trade-ins through. Avoid Estarland!

I didn't like: Not receiving the money owed to me.

Had an Experience with Estarland?

Comments

MasterofHalo
Portland, Oregon, United States #1058639

Yeah...trading in to eStarland for store credit is great, but they will make you go through *** for the cash out if you're looking for cash (many people have this problem with them). If you're looking for cash, try GameStop (you get 10% with PUR), CashForGamers.com, or just sell it yourself on eBay or Amazon.